Grinity,
I think you are right on about the depth of conversation in the classroom. It is by no means how we would talk to her at home, but she may be getting more out of 1:1 time on the potty simply by the topics she initiates.

I certainly agree too, that my daughter is my ONLY priority right now, but I initially thought this was the best thing for her. If I were to try to get a nanny, we are right back to where she never interacts with other kids or experiences other settings. I think I live in fear of all the nanny horror stories also.

I do have to work, but luckily only part time. I can't imagine how she would feel being in that setting 5 days a week. I'm checking with another family in my neighborhood if they are interested in sharing a nanny or something comparable, so hopefully something will come of that. I'm not certain if I could get a nanny for 2-3 days a week...do they do part-time? (I'm brand new to all this).

I have observed the level of talking from the kids in the room and it is very simple and basic, but who knows...do they talk more at home too?

Thanks so much for all of your insight and advice.