"Beavers" OMG, that's awful! It reminds me of the song that all of the campers would sing at the GT summer camp my girls went to for years: "The Beaver Song". It was so cute, with hand gestures and everything.

We didn't realize until someone explained it to us years later that it was actually a really crude ditty originally made up by men on a hunting trip. The camp director had learned it from her husband and oblivious, introduced it to the kids. It became a camp ritual and her husband never had the heart to tell her.

Kerry, there are going to be pros and cons the cons being that she will be exposed to things earlier that you may not like and then what to do when she graduates - mine went straight to college on an academic scholarship at 15 and she was miserable even in the honors dorm she was surrounded by party-ers and she felt very lonely and out of place. She joined a service fraternity and couldn't even walk dogs at the shelter because of her age. Not trying to discourage you, I think skipping was the right thing at the time but if I had it to do over I might have tried to have her do something else for 2 years after high school rather than go straight to college.