Deeyana -
I hope today is a good day in your family. My son, although often a lot of fun to be around, has been going through a bad patch where all the adults around him want to "give him a good shaking" self-included, sorry to say.

I started in on myself with "where did I go wrong," and then reminded myself of the topic here: perfectionism. My goal is to be the perfect parent - and leave the outcome in Other Hands. Guess What? I'm not perfect. I have to find a way to live with that - Yuck.

Meanwhile I'm afraid to check my email for fear it's another Adult in DS's life complaining about his behavior.

Meanwhile I looked up this link to Deborah Ruff's "Levels of Giftedness" http://www.dirhody.com/discanner/levels.htm
and tried to recognise my son from is babysteps. I remembered that you are still waiting for testing to confirm that your DS is even gifted. perhaps this link will help you get an idea of "what kind of Zebra" you've got. It helped me understand why, even with other gifted kids, doing enriched material, my son is bored and acting out.

Still not spanking - Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com