Good morning everyone!!! Thank you so much taking the time to reply to my "dilema" I really do appreciate it and feel like this is the only place that really does understand smile ABQMom, thanks for your science homework story...It did make me feel better. I hope the homework got done! Momma Bear, I really love your idea of meditation. Do you have any books or sites recommendations??? I asked DS what he feels inside when he knows his "excitables" are starting to act up. He said he feels a "twinge" So I suggested that whenever he feels that, to take some deep breaths, ask if he could go to the bathroom (DS said that would be lying) or that I could talk to his teacher and see if maybe he could step into the hallway to "regroup" DS said he never wants to go into the hallway again. Last year, he had a horrible teacher, who I feel, really damaged his soul by sending him there all the time. She was determined to correct his, what she thought, "bad behavior" Ugh, DS just dug his heels in even more. Le Texican, I never thought about the self-consciousness piece. He is in 5th grade, and I feel like he doesn't know where exactly he fits in. Yes, he's smart...He is extremely charming and handsome ( the girls love him Lol ) Class clown all the way, sensitive, beyond creative, and tries to keep up with his older brother athletically... Elenor05, love the IQ sheet idea. I will bring that up to his teacher and will let you know how it works, thanks...And thanks again everyone... I don't know what I would do without you!!! smile