Hi Grinity! Thanks so much for your reply smile I always highly value your opinion! You left me with some great questions...When I thought about it, he seems to be more "calm" when he's in silence by himself reading or drawing. I had to take a little step back when I thought about that, because he seems to have such a social, humorous personality...Maybe he just needs more "alone" time??? When he's at school, that's tough. I am in the works of getting him subject accelerated ( Another topic I have questions about smile I will have to post that later ) He is taken out for g/t programming but only once a week. The g/t coordinator is working on getting him another science mentor for this year. He works on EPGY at home, violin, piano, ect...If I had to pick one thing that would make everything better, I would have to say listening and just DOING IT haha I always try to touch him to get his attention, get down to look in his eyes, give lots of positive feedback etc... Husband can be inconsistant on this frown Have to say that I've read just about every parenting book out there to no real "that's it" with DS Lol ... Well anyways, thanks for the support! smile Grinity and evryone else, I really do appreciate your thoughts!