Hi Keet & everyone smile ~ Yes, as far as I know, the blurting out is a new behavior. When talking to the principal, he did acknowledge that DS is probably just trying to "spice up the class" probably due to boredom, but that it's still not acceptable. He says it's preventing the other kids from learning. Now I do know one of the teacher's who reported one of the instances...Lets just say she has no sense of humor (DS can be very humorous and dramatic) The other instance I know of was from a teacher's aide...I'm guessing no instruction on gifted behavior...I feel like I'm always justifying his behavior. Yes, I always acknowlede to school that this isn't acceptable...And yes teacher and yes Mr. Principal, we will talk to him about apropriate choices blah, blah, blah...It's not like the kid doesn't know appropriate behavior. He somehow can't control it when he gets excited about something or just doesn't care to control it. I hope that the subject acceleration okay comes quickly. At least then we can get him out a little bit every day into a new environment. I've been pushing to principal that this acceleration will hopefully solve the behavior problems, but what if it doesn't??? Then what??? I don't even want to think about it frown ...Ugh.