Hi, first thanks for the gentle responses. I wrote the note when I could not sleep last night so was not as coherent as I would like to be. In regards to the comparison thing I was referring specifically to these youngsters that are say 18 months old. I'm still uncomfortable with the term Pseudo gifted. I do agree that there are pushy parents but according to the GDC parents who believe their kids are gifted test usually gifted or pretty darn close. I found that to be interesting. I just wonder if I had not had as much information as I do have if I had been reading the posts as a what do you call them, "lurkers" I may have been chased away. I have never been a member of a board like this and do appreciate the people out there saying they have kids who know the ABC's. I am so glad you are out there but I wish I could have a person who I could sit down and have tea with. So here is to a cyber tea play date with you all out there where the kids could play with letters or whatever together.