Thanks for your response Dottie. I did think he was going to test using the WISC, but was wrong. I just got off the phone with the psychologist, and I am fuming. He was very condescending, and when I asked for the subtest scores, he asked why I would want them?! I said that I was looking for more information, and I didn't understand why he said that DS would likely score higher at a later date. He said that there are more sections that he could take as he got older, or that he could retest with the WISC. I asked why he didn't use the WISC, and he said that since he is only 6, he would tend to get more answers wrong, and that it might frustrate him ?! What? I was actually allowed to stay in the room for the SB5, and I actually only saw him miss two answers on the entire test. I am sure I missed some things, but it always seemed to me that a subtest would end, and he was still getting the answers right. It is all very bizarre. I asked that he please mail me the subtests scores even though he didn't seem to want to, and he said "fine, but they are about as relevant at this point as his shirt size". Seriously? DS is not at all reserved, and had no problem warming up to the examiner. He also took the reading portion of the WIAT, and he scored the following:

Sight Vocab: Grade 5.2
Phonics: Grade 7.2
Reading Comprehension: Grade 7.5

Tester said that the reading comprehension only went up to Grade 7.5, and he didn't miss anything, so he could have gone higher if it had been available.