This might belong on the brag thread but relates here. I was reading through my DS8's journal entries from the school year and came across the following paragraph...

"I was playing a hard video game called Pokemon Leaf Green. It was my first time ever playing video games. I was excited. At first I got frustrated and said nonsense words like 'flobber worm' and 'Sphinx'. I played every second of the day; I could not stop. It was sooooooooooooo fun. I played it while watching a movie; when we were in the car; when I was eating dinner. I even played it at 7:30 when I was supposed to be in bed. I hid it under my pillow. When I got my first gym badge I was flabbergasted! I kept on going. In fact, sometimes I was so excited I was quivering."

There are about 8 pages relating his video game obsession. This lasted until baseball season and then we were on to that. Now we are onto gymnastics and the computer (Pirates of the Caribbean and Civilization IV)Just thought his perspective on his video game craze was funny.