I have been reading such resources as the Gifted Development Center and their testing strategies to help identify 2e kids. It appears that they use different testing methods designed to let the child's strengths show through while taking into account their problems with their disabilities. I have been trying to research if anything like this is being done in my state(TN)and I cannot find anything, or anyone, in my area that seems to specialize in this type of testing. I was wondering what resources others have found to help with this kind of testing. Have any of you had alternative testing done for your 2e kids? Have you found any advocates in your area to help you navigate this territory? I am pretty new to this board so this may have been discussed before and if so, I apologize. I couldn't find anything in the more recent posts about this topic.

My DS is doing fine with his current school placement but somehow I feel that I am not doing all I can for him. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!