Incog - I'm glad you are getting the eye doctor thing going. Please keep in mind that many many "regular" eye doctors don't believe in the "Behavior Optometry" that our kids seem to get into trouble with.

also - do the math - A program for the top 2% includes how many "normally gifted" kids for every kid who is at the top 0.4%?
Go see if you can visit that 4th grade magnet school. See if you are impressed or appalled. Please. Is C-dog the older or the younger? Did your tester say that there were plenty of other kids in the magnet with scores like your DDs?

I do agree to try the tester's advice and get some differentiation in class. I am so sorry the teacher is accusing you of pushing them. Is it worth bringing this to the principle's attention? Perhaps a video tape would clear your reputation. Would she be willing to comeover for dinner? I never had the nerve to do it, but I've heard that the best way to advocate is to drop you kid off with the key decision maker for a few hours. Perhaps the Principle's kids are babysitting age and you can slither into a personal relationship that way?

Just random thoughts!
Have a great weekend,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com