HG/PG 5dd would adjust ok to home schooling if I was game. But the PG 7dd would not. She's too social and whenever I've helped at school I always make sure I'm not with her group we just but heads.. and then there is the 2 year old. The reality is I don't have the inclination or personality for it. I've often said the only way I manage to be a stay at home mom is that we don't stay at home. I can't handle 48 hours in this house without leaving to go adventuring. Plus, I'd have to relearn math too :-) Like I could have more children. But I really don't want to... Like everyone here probably I want it all... and as I've said before I'm so frustrated that we left a school district (before we entered schooling age and knew gt was going to be an issue) that has self contained classrooms.

I need to figure out if we could part day or something. I feel like my will is being broken. I think this is why the school claimed it all evens out... because after a few years of dumbing your kid down you lose the will to fight it. Yawn. Need to get my mojo back as I was very inspired after the state gt conference... I need to get motivated before my kids think school is a social playland. I can see how boys more so than girls just revolt.