So sorry you are feeling that way, I have my spurts as well. My DS4 isn't in the regular school system yet but it won't be long and I am very nervous about it. I suspect my DS is HG+, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was PG as well. l wish that everyone understood him, I wish that everyone cared as much about his future as I do. But the reality is that not everyone does. That makes me sad. And watching him not understand people's reactions to who he is and his confusion about why he is different from others makes my heart ache as well. But there are a lot of people that do understand. And hopefully you will be able to stick with it and advocate for your DS and help them to better understand. Your DS is only 6 and it sounds like he has a very supportive parent that acknowledges his differences and wants the best for him. Being PG is not at all a life sentence (although I did feel like it was for a while there). There are many positives and opportunities. I know it is frustrating when they are squashed by others. I don't have great words of advice, but I do know how you feel and welcome you. I hope you join in and get some support and words of wisdom from others who have been going through all this for a while.