She didn't do quite as well the second time we tried the game, but I believe she was tired. She does seem to have some advanced math skills. I will do as Trinity pointed out and tape her doing it without the computer. I don't have many people, outside family to share her accomplishments with. The playgroup we go to has a couple kids close to her age, but they aren't nearly as advanced as she is and she doesn't really display any of her advanced behaviors around them. We had a Dr. appointment to get a physical for school today. The NP asked Isabel "How are you doing today?" Isabel responds "I'm doing very well." I know that isn't a typical 3 year old response. She also told me the other day while eating a piece of cheese that came in her Jr. Lunchable, "This rectangular prism sure tastes good!" First off, a 3 year old has no idea what a rectangular prism is and she was right, it was the shape. I'm looking forward to preschool. I'm mainly sending her to prepair her socially, etc for Pre-K and K. Right now, she loves to play with her fridge magnets and tries to spell words and wants to know what the words in her books are. She can spell a few words,such as, "no", "yes", "milk", "jug", "sun", and "Isabel". She can spell CVC words when I break each letter down for her. I've got a smart cookie on my hand and I hope she continues to love to learn.