Golly Sarah,
I wish I knew the answer to this one - but it seems so long ago - my DS is 11 now!
It might be work better to print out this article, and circle the milestones as you go: http://www.educationaloptions.com/levels_giftedness.htm

You definitely want to document this on camcorder if possible, Start with a newspaper to confirm the date, then pan to child doing her thing, and also keep notes for fast reference. I'm assuming that most people wouldn't believe you, but I believe you FOR SURE. BTW - somehow people are "less impressed" with kids "doing things on computer" and if you can rig up a game show style version of what she does on computer, it will be more impressive.

OT - When my son was that age he would play educational computer CD-ROMS on my lap. I figured that the ages were mislabeled. I was most fasinated that his "talking brain" and his "hand moving brain" were in two different places. His mouth would be saying "Mommy help. Which one is right?" and that chubby hand would be moving the mouse to the correct answer at the same time! It happend a few times each session. BTW - I felt that I had to limit this activity, because he would continue 4 hours if I let him, and then have a huge melt-down, of course! Happy Memories.

Smiles,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com