I'm curious as to whether or not Isabel's math abilities are very advanced as "Is this what a K would be doing?" or even someone older.

Isabel and I played a couple of the math games from a link I found for K. She turned 3 on July 1st. One of the games is Matching Dimes and Money Amounts to $1.00. I wasn't too sure if she'd understand the concept of x amount of dimes = x amount of cents. An example of the questions is "How much money is this?" and there are 4 dimes. It gave 3 choices, i.e. $.80, $.40, $.60. I told her which each represented the first time. I asked her "How many cents will 4 dimes make?" She right away got it. We did a few more, but the one that impressed me most is that she knew 10 dimes equaled $1.00. She did a really good job with the pattern game too. We had only worked on the pattern beads on Rainforest Maths. She really enjoys math(not so much adding and subtracting, but she'll do it fairly easily as long as she has x amount of this + x amount of that = and has that amount of apples or bugs, etc. to count. She can do simple stuff like 2+2= in her head). Her favorite things to do are the 3D shapes and Bead Patterns on the Rainforest Maths website. She knows several 3D shapes by sight and almost every 2D shape.

Sarah