1. It wasn't already done because age/grade equivalents are not recommended measures for most deviation-based tests, such as the KTEA family. I know that lay readers often like these numbers, which is the main reason they continue to publish them, but I do have to emphasize that all of the major professional organizations that represent assessment specifically recommend avoiding them. (Not a neutral recommendation, but, "don't do it.") (There are some exceptions, but the KTEA is not one of them.)

You should, however, have percentiles. Those are exactly the same, mathematically, as the standard scores.

The difficulty of deriving the numbers depends on the resources available to the persons involved. I use webware to score, so I can get any number I want from pretty much any internet-enabled device. But that costs extra. For budgetary reasons, many districts use desktop-based scoring software, or even handscoring. In both of those situations, they would need access to a specific location or manual to obtain scores of any kind.

2. I agree that the math and reading scores are substantially higher than the written expression scores.

The KTEA Brief is exactly the same as the KTEA-3, but without some of the subtests. I.e., it consists of selected subtests from the KTEA-3.

I have another appointment right now, but if you don't get the percentiles, pm me, and I'll see what I can do.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...