Me, too!

College is one source, but it's not the only source for the education that level 5s crave. Especially for the younger kids, one-on-ones with mentors in their area of speciality/greatest interest may actually allow them to advance *further* and do it more appropriately for them than full-on college. Individualized study comes in many other forms, too, and I think all those avenues should/will probably be explored my most families of PG kids, within the constraints of time and budget.

Frankly, I personally think of full-time college at a very young age as the option of last resort for our DS. It's a scary thought for me to even consider sending a pre-pubescent kid to college, and I wouldn't go that route unless it was the only thing we hadn't tried. Granted, not everyone thinks like I do...but a lot of people do! And people often find other ways to give their kids the intellectual stimulation they need without full-time college.

The higher the LOG, the MORE flexible I think parents have to be in their thinking. Limiting the solutions available to full-time college alone for level 5s (or else you must not be a level 5...) seems very narrow to me.

Kriston