Maybe consider that all of the people stocking the shelves at the grocery store or cleaning up after you when you leave work each day also had to accept that "work is just work, not a vehicle for developing your potential or giving meaning to your life."

It would be lovely if we all had meaningful and fulfilling jobs (regardless of IQ). I'm pretty sure most would take existential boredom over poverty and many are happy for a paycheck at all.

This message board is becoming so elitist lately I'm questioning why I even come here anymore. Guess I shouldn't have read this thread when already in a bad mood about my 2E son not being able to attend a service he desperately needs because they changed the time and date after we spent months getting in. So, sorry to rain on your pity party, but my real life sucks every day too, and not only because of first world problems.

I'll probably get banned for this post while others continue to post racist articles and complain about minorities taking away their white privilege. When did this site stop being about helping our kids?