Omg. Ok, reading your posts feels so good. I really have to get back to work right now but will write some random thoughts later. Actually, a few very short ones:

Aquinas: I love your need to right the wrongs of the world. Strangely, I've always had that on a micro level. To explain quickly: I can't stand to see someone's feelings be hurt, I always get frustrated when people won't move to the back of the bus to let others in (so they can get out of the rain or get home to their families too), I don't like to see people butting in line, etc., etc. And strangely, I often feel guilty/frustrated that I can't carry that to a more macro level. Except for the environmental stuff - in that respect, it kills me that everyone doesn't want to save our planet. That one is especially strong for me. Sigh.

Aquinas: Is synaesthesia mostly a good or a bad experience? My first thought was that I would love to experience it. Strange?

Aquinas: A few other traits of mine that fall into the OEs: the need for accuracy and the need to follow rules. Our boys and I share those traits in spades. Re accuracy, the three of us have taken to saying "I'm not being pedantic, I'm just being pedagogical." It's particularly funny hearing this from our 6 year old!

Dude: I love the notion of polyhedron! I've always said that everyone is multi-faceted and so we can't get everything out of one person (a partner, a friend, whatever). I've always said that we need to draw from different relationships if we are to feel whole. Love the polyhedron.

I am going to come back and reread each of your posts. And I hope there will be more. I love being able to share some of this.

And I'm likely MG. I can't imagine how others who are PG might feel! Mind you, I might make up for LOG with my OEs in this respect. smile