Copying aquinas' format:

1. Do any/many of you have OEs?

Check all five boxes for me, with particular emphasis on emotional (the reason I slept <4 hours last night), sensual (especially sound), and intellectual.

2. Are you sufficiently stimulated in your current environment?

Professionally, no. It fluctuates. Sometimes I'm working on novel and interesting problems under pressure and have to come up with creative solutions given resources, timeline, and/or criticality. Other times, I'm essentially doing other people's jobs or fixing their same repetitive problems because they're incompetent. Today has been an interesting mix of both.

Personally, yep. I'm finding time to pursue some of my own interests, parenting is a great adventure, and I have a partner who stimulates all of my overexcitabilities.

3. Do you ever feel a bit odd?

I wonder if everyone doesn't at some point, but, yes.

I've recently begun imagining personalities as polyhedrons, and as a gifted polymath I find that mine has many more sides and angles than most. That's a gift and a curse... a curse because you'll never find anyone with a similar shape, and a gift because you can find congruent sides with nearly anyone. As a result, I can find myself navigating large social groups and finding common ground with just about everyone, without making a true connection with any of them.

4. Do you share all of your thoughts with anyone?

Nope. See above.

Where I find more congruence, and/or more acceptance of incongruence, the more access that person has to my thoughts.

Nobody should ever have full access to all of my thoughts, because imaginational overexcitability. Some of those things are not for a general audience. wink

Other random thoughts

I'd like some pudding.