I still don't know because DD4 hasn't been tested. But she hit all her milestones pretty early up until about 3 years old, e.g. pulled herself up to standing at 3 months, first word at 4 months, walking by 9 months, great over arm throw by 18 months plus alphabet, counting, shapes, etc., all learned from watching youtube videos on the ipad - which she figured out how to work, and so on, maths at 2, reading at 3. So she was definitely different when she was young.

At 3 everything slowed down a bit when she started daycare and then school last September. Her maths and reading went backwards too. I guess she's busy learning social skills. That, and we moved to a foreign country, so she's probably been busy absorbing her second language. Or else maybe she just had a fast start and now she's slowing down. Or maybe because I don't speak the language well, it's harder for me to compare her to other kids her age - because I don't know what they're saying most of the time.

Sorry, I'm rambling a bit now. But anyway, I won't be concluding that she's gifted until she gets tested, which isn't on the cards for now.