Hi! Welcome! In my opinion, to be prepared you need to get a copy of the test results and get interpretations of them. You also need to know what the district's acceleration policy is so that you know what they are prepared to offer.

I would also suggest that you take time to clarify exactly why you want the skip. From a been-there-done-that perspective, there is a limit to how much grade skipping can be done (and THEN WHAT?! 😳 ). My nieces and nephews are "gifted", but they've been able to get differentiation / continuous progress acceleration without a grade skip. They're doing fabulously and are well-rounded social kids. My son has had social problems and is has been obsessed with acceleration. He's in 4th grade now and it's turned into near-disaster. Do I put my elementary student into high school? or college? or ???

In my opinion, if a child is thriving in the current situation, don't accelerate. Save the "big guns" for when things are going badly and your child really needs to go up a level.

What behaviors are you seeing that make you concerned about another year of Pre-K? Why do you feel better about repeating K than pre-K?