Ok demand may have been harshlying worded. If I ask for it I believe I read in the state laws they have to test her. Wrong wording. My bad.

I will read through the link for pros and cons of acceleration. Not knowing right now if she is or isn't I think it might be jumping the gun. Maybe i should test her sooner rather than later? See where she falls.

I'm leaning a bit more towards moderately gifted given the descriptions. For about a year after her dad left I didn't really work with her (age 1.5 to 2.5) and her vocabulary and speech grew rapidly. That's when she started teaching herself to count. And I did still read to her but also was the time she taught herself to read. And she made a few other surprising connections in that time of transition. She Def did not stop learning when I couldn't plan learning activities.

She still had access to educational videos while I worked and games on her tablet (I wish I had been more hands on with her during the transition. My head just wasn't in a good place. Which of course is not a good excuse--she was in transition too).

Maybe once she starts preschool her preschool teacher will be a better judge? She sees kids in the age group every day. She would maybe know more of what's normal range?