Also, with regard to this issue:

Originally Posted by spaghetti
Originally Posted by Irena
A District Assistive Technology Consultant who is knowledgeable and experienced in using math typing software such as Efofex and other appropriate software applications will train teachers, support staff, and student in using math typing software such as Efofex and other appropriate software applications to assist Ben in accessing his math curriculum.
(When will the training happen? How many hours per week?)

Again, this would go under supplemental services, not as an objective.

But IEP objectives say what HE will accomplish, not what staff will do. School needs the freedom and responsibility to change up how they do things so that those objectives are achieved.

See, I need something in the iep about what the staff will do to accomplish these goals. Otherwise, as past experience has shown me, the staff, the teachers, the district will all do nothing! My aim is that someone from the District Assistive Tech Department train him (DS) and his teachers and his para on how to use the various devices and software because, in the past, no one can bother to help him work/learn the software and he is left to figure it out on his own, which he can't do at the same time as getting his work done and it's a disaster. Since, that sort of thing is in the "AT guidelines for IEP Teams" put out by the my state's department of education, i.e., instruction and support on using the software and devices from the district I know it can happen. I just need to force it to happen by putting in the IEP otherwise I promise nothing at all will get accomplished.