I would agree with Portia. I would also say that, if you brought all these concerns to BCH's learning disorders unit, they would most likely include the cognitive assessment (what I assume you mean by gifted testing) in a comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation. If you can get a referral from your pediatrician, that would probably be the best place to start. Such an evaluation would also likely include the PT or OT eval referenced. The main thing is to 1) get the referral from your child's PCP (otherwise it will be both very expensive and a very long wait), and 2) explain -all- of your concerns at intake, so that they assess in all of the areas of suspected need.

You could also have some aspects of this assessed by the local public school district, at no additional cost to you beyond your property taxes, but where it sounds like there are medical issues as well, you might be better off starting from a hospital eval, so they can include those factors in the evaluation.

http://www.childrenshospital.org/centers-and-services/learning-disabilities-program

I've read many evals from BCH, and generally have been favorably impressed.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...