Well, one does have to wonder about the 53 point standard score difference between VCI and PSI (though I think we may have discussed before the apparent estimate of PSI from a single subtest, rather than the requisite two; Symbol Search is missing). That would be 3.5 SDs. The significance of lower PSI has been discussed extensively on these boards. Given your description of her reading skills, I would suspect that automaticity may be one factor affecting this measure of processing speed.

Not as large, in comparison, but still rather glaring, is the 30 point (2 SD) difference between VCI and PRI. Note especially the 7 scaled score (2.3 SD) difference between the two classification tasks--verbal (Si) and visual (though often verbally-mediated) (PCon).

I also find it curious that Comprehension (obviously exceptionally strong) is noticeably weaker than Si and Vc. As I've mentioned before, there are at least two qualities that set these VCI subtests apart from each other:

1. Si and Vc use one- to two-word stimuli, vs Cp's lengthy and more linguistically-complex questions; this may have differential effects on individuals with receptive language relative weaknesses.
2. Si and Vc can be fully answered with very brief responses, while Cp usually requires more explanation; this may also differentially affect persons with expressive language relative weaknesses.
3. Consequently, Si and Vc probably focus more on verbal reasoning than language development (if that makes sense to you), though knowledge and exposure are, of course, significant factors for both, because of the role of vocabulary. Cp is noticeably affected by language development as distinct from cognition.

You report that DD is reading at grade level--yet her oral vocabulary is not just a little bit, but substantially higher (>4 SDs) than that. At age 8, this is a big red flag for some kind of reading disability. I also suspect that, if this is the case, her VCI will begin to slide downward over the next couple of years, as the source of new vocabulary development for her age peers shifts from oral to written-- and hers doesn't.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...