Just looking to understand her profile better. She took the WISC IV about a year ago, when she was 7. Here are her scores:

[deleted]

The person who tested her stated that the Perceptual Reasoning subtest was more difficult for her and she gave up easily when an answer did not come immediately. Perfection and anxiety were apparent on the working memory and processing speed subtests.

Verbal comprehension was a strength and perceptual reasoning created some emotional challenges for her. Tester recommended we work with her on puzzles.

My experience of her is that she is very interested in social aspects of school but not academic. She is very creative with regard to arts and crafts.

DD took the OLSAT this year and did not pass. I had purchased a practice OLSAT so I could get her used to the test (my older son did not pass either, so I wanted to make sure it wasn't anxiety due to feeling uncomfortable taking the test.) She did not score highly enough in the practice exercises we took at home either so it wasn't performance anxiety, and I knew it was unlikely she would pass.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any insight.

Last edited by LAF; 04/12/16 03:30 PM. Reason: privacy