Can you send DS to school and homeschool DD? I'm more worried about her than him. Is she a candidate for Stage and Screen? Then they provide the tutoring.

Can you catch her on video camera?

I don't think it's nice of her to be so inconsiderate of you. ((silly frown - do we reallly have to be the grown ups today?))

Can you at least carry around a card with the stats that show that sibs of PG kids have X% chance of being within 5 IQ points, Y% of being within 10, etc.

The public school sounds really bad. I'm glad we don't have a gifted co-ordinator to be mean to us! ((Humor alert again))

But seriously, is that story representitive of lots of problems at the public school, or just one weird story. Perhaps in means that the GT coordinator is kind of off the wall him/herself and will get along well with your dd?

The reason I ask is that your best bet may be having them in different school systems so that when she passes he it wouldn't be so embarrassing.

I honestly don't know what to tell ya' - except to post it to the Young Scholar PG parent's list so I can eagerly read the BTDT responces.

Love and More Love -
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com