Thanks for the responses. I think she will enjoy it. I am more concerned about telling her why she is being tested vs preparing her for the questions. It is now summer, so going to school to take a test will be odd. I have to either tell her that it is for further evaluation for the gifted program(which she is aware of because she is in the math section of it already) which may stress her out or lie to her about why she is taking the test( which makes me feel uncomfortable). I just don't want her to feel bad if she doesn't get in, but want to be honest. I know she responds well to pressure and doesn't get nervous really so I am leaning towards just being upfront. I liked the article that was shared and was thinking of just reading it to her. It gives enough information on what to expect.

We are a public school so it sounds like we will be in good hands. I will find out what version she will be taking when I email the administrator.

Do you know how long it takes to receive a copy of the report? Are there certain scores I should ask them to include or is this test pretty much administered the same way for every child.

I thought there were short versions of some of the testing, but cannot find information on that for this one so maybe I am confusing it.