Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I have posted here. Things have been going well. DS was pulled from his PreK 4 class in February and is doing well at home. We have attended a Lego class, some art classes, and Taekwondo. We have done some homeschooling but not much. DS starts Kindergarten at a public school in August.
Reason for post, DS has the Psychomotor OE. A very strong one. Plus he is 5. It's been a hard combination. Both physical movement and mouth movement. He did well in the Lego class and art classes since he had freedom of movement and good teachers. We just pulled him from Taekwondo. He was very unhappy and frustrated. The teachers required a lot of stillness, which he was willing to try, but failed. His self-esteem dropped. I was really hoping this class would help him just a little, but I know it's for the best that he is withdrawn from class. We did go for 5 months, twice a week. I think we gave it a good shot.

For school, how will I keep him somewhat still? I know he can't be completely still or quiet and I know it will depend on the teacher, but I wanted to see if anyone else has been through this situation and could offer some advice. Trying to be prepared before school starts.

Thanks!

Last edited by amielynn38; 09/30/15 04:53 PM.