Hi everyone! I was able to breathe a sigh of relief for awhile, but like we all know, our kids keep us on our toes … Big outburst with lots of crying last night with DS14. He claims he's surrounded "by idiots" and he can't take it anymore. He said he has been holding in his thoughts for years and he "hates" where he lives. He just can't understand people with no "common sense" etc…etc.. etc… BTW, another girl in his class is pregnant -that makes 3, yes, 3, who are 14- I know that has really been bothering him. My son is grade skipped, very well accommodated and supported at his school (and home) with online learning, AP access, as well as regular integrated elective classes…Well liked kid who is active in several extracurriculars, starter on two of his high school varsity teams. My husband and I are at a complete loss. Is this just common hormonal stuff? Does he have some serious emotional issues that he should be talking to someone about? I don't want my son turning into an intolerable, pompous brat frown He seemed better this morning smile Anyone been here before? Advice? Thanks!