I wake him and his sister up, but he gets dressed on his own and goes to bed on his own (sometimes if we don't know what time it is he will come in right at 9PM and tell us its time for him to go to bed). He's excellent about making sure he's home on time if he is outside playing with friends. He does very well in Karate and listens attentively and follows directions (but yes he does talk to the other kids and goof around when allowed). I'm trying to get the help from the school but it just doesn't seem to be working. We spoke with him briefly about possibly changing schools (he went to 3 different schools in 2nd grade and then was accepted into this program) but he is completely against that idea as he now has friends for the first time (he never got along with the other kids but since he's been with these same kids since middle of 2nd grade he's socially extremely happy). He watches Bill Nye The Science Guy and the Smithsonian Channel on TV and loves to do experiments and build things but when it comes to just sitting and "learning" and then writing down what you know he completely collapses. This year's class is completely different than last years but I don't want to just blame the environment he's in if that makes sense. Otherwise he's going to suffer the rest of his educational years.