OK, I can tell everyone is confused and possibly upset. So here is what happened and this is the last time I will post about this. Then I will leave this thread open for the rest of the day so everyone can read it and then it's gone, because this thread is no longer about it's original subject, which I think everyone can agree upon.

I received a complaint notification that 22B was posting in appropriate subject matter for the forum. 22B was arguing that magnet schools are solely based on race. While this subject matter may not be offensive, it was the tone in which the post had taken that offended someone, and we agreed, after reviewing the post, that the argument could have been handled better. The offensive part of the post was deleted. I posted a reminder to keep things friendly.

Only a few minutes later, 22B posted a very similar argument using "code" for racist comments. This post was also reported as very offensive. Once again, after reviewing the post, it was determined that the tone of the argument had indeed become more offensive. That post was deleted, another reminder post was made and 22B was messaged privately regarding the matter.

Following that, 22B posted several things complaining about his posts getting deleted. They openly admitted that they had never read the rules. After reading the rules, another post was made arguing that the rules were too vague and that moderators were hired for the soul purpose of "bullying and trolling" users such as themselves. That was the comment that resulted in the banning.

Long story short, it was not so much the content that resulted in 22B being banned, but rather the way in which they handled the situation.

I would like to now once again remind everyone that monitoring this forum is no ones primary duty, and so we rely on the users to keep it functional and appropriate. When something is reported, that is when we review something and most of the time take action.

I now request, that we leave this thread and this subject, and either A: Cease to continue posting on the this thread. or B: Continue the original subject.

Thank you.