Dear Tallulah,
I will try to explain myself little bit:))
""He wasn't 100% with you because you weren't 100% with him. You were taking notes.""
Some times one day, some times one week or months DS7 is focusing the problem in his mind. Normaly I realized that but yesterday I didnt.I tought It was a beautiful mommy- son day but His mind was trying to solve smthg else and evening time when he began to talk my husband, I realized that his mind wasnt with me:)) I got frusturated.Because I want him to enjoy regular things. I want him to relax. i dont want him to attend activities like a robot.

I do know basic physics.but I dont know Quantum physic and teory of realitivity (I can tell yoy what is a string teory, dark meter,anti meter but not like my son, I know the formula . Between Galileo and Einstein I can explain to you the history of sciene but thats it) My son knowledge is ahead of me in some areas in science , I needed a take notes because it was like a lecture.I am a note book girl.My husband even in college never used book and note book.but I did.

DS7 doesnt want me to take notes.Because He was pretty sure that these ideas original. He wants to keep them for himself:))). After he watched Tesla's biography documentary,He began to think that way. He sees whole universe differently. he doesnt want my answer yesterday he didnt ask anything, He made a conclusion and he wanted support for his ideas which I cant, I am not a scientist.I really freaked out because he is only 7 years old and He will make radical changes if we continue support him in right way, he is completely different. He is not a bad kid, He is trying to cope with his differences and as a mommy I am his target :))).He can write but at PK, he got so mad to write same letters again and again and refused to write any more. Now He began to realize that His friends writing get improved but not his and Now i think He got panic and because of that he is refusing to write more . Parenting him is my life time challenge and sometimes I feel like I cant do this but thanks for this forum and you guys Every time I am getting back on track.The ideas you(all of you) gave I will use them wisely:))
My husband never lets my son looks down on me, but I still feel inedequate because DS7 needs some direction at this point and I am stuck now. But just now :))

Last edited by xsantos; 09/22/14 07:08 AM.