Dear indigo, my son has refused to write since he was in kindergarden. I will check the website you send me. Thank you very much.
Dear KJP, You are the coolest mom I have ever seen.I will memorize all the quick responds you send.I wonder what will he do sfter hearing them. I hope that he may want to be easy on me.
Dear It is 2 day, I wanted to be a cool mom like you, but it didint go that way. When I answered him through checking internet in front of him, he stops asking any more questions about that at least to me. He may think that I am not qualify to answer his questions.When I answered him without his knowing I looked up the answers(I dit it twice )He gave me more inputs about that subject until I told him i dont know anymore and I suspected that " He was asking these question after he figured out the answers " and I dont know what does his motive.
I know I have to learn to stop him to be rude to me at some point. I know it is not nice as a mom to think about like that about her son.I will use all these precious inputs and will figure out something will work for me.Thank you alot,

Last edited by xsantos; 09/20/14 03:46 AM.