I did all the activities with half of him. His mind were somewehere else.
It is not unusual for a child to have some interests in common with one parent, and a different relationship with the other parent. Both relationships can be positive.

I goggle 'double sided universe; and other things my son said. there were not any information. He made up these words to explain his ideas and because of that he doesnt want me to take a note.
Some may say he needs to find the vocabulary to explain his ideas. Your son conducting some research online (as others have mentioned) may be helpful. You and your husband may wish to make a plan together regarding computer access for your son.

I freaked out again.
You may find solace and affirmation in reading books such as A Parent's Guide to Gifted Children and others from Great Potential Press, and free spirit publishing, Prufrock Press.

The school was trying to figure out him.
A large discrepancy in scores may indicate a learning disability.
- In some circumstances, GAI may be calculated.
- A gifted child with a learning disability may be called twice exceptional (2e).
- If this may apply to your child you may benefit by becoming familiar with wrightslaw and the book From Emotions to Advocacy.

we will have a meeting this monday.
Will your husband attend this meeting with you?

Tips for meeting prep have been posted on other threads but in case it is helpful, here is a brief summary:

- Research state laws and the school or district policies and practices. This information is often found online. You may wish to print and put this in an advocacy ring binder to refer to over the years as the laws and policies/practices may change over time.
- Have any test results and other pertinent facts available to share (milestones, reading lists, other accomplishments/achievements)
- It is good to have them speak first. If asked to speak first, you may simply wish to thank everyone for attending and summarize that you are all here to share information and ideas about how to best meet your child's educational needs... and that you would like to hear from them.
- Agenda
- Know who is in the meeting, and their role(s)
- Stay calm
- Know what you are asking for
- TAKE NOTES including Who-What-Where-When-Why-How of support services and/or differentiation, so you can summarize in an e-mail afterward [Some families announce they plan to record the meeting and then do so, rather than taking notes.]
- Use active listening (rephrase what has been said, and put it in a question form) to clarify understanding
- Be open to receiving the school's data/observations.
- Listen to any proposals they may make, ask appropriate probing questions, such as how a proposal may work, how the proposal may help your child, the schedule/frequency of service delivery, etc
- Do not be forced to make a decision if you need time
- Summarize next steps & time frames, and/or need for a follow-up meeting
- Thank everyone for their time & interest
- After the meeting, write a summary (points of agreement, etc) and share it, possibly by e-mail

Some resources which many families find helpful:
1- Advocacy - Working with your child's school http://www.davidsongifted.org/db/Articles_id_10558.aspx
2- Guidebook - Advocating for Exceptionally Gifted Young People, plus lists of other resources http://www.davidsongifted.org/db/browse_resources_165.aspx

I am not even sure i am qualified to write here my concern or not?
Everyone is welcome here. Be sure your husband is up to date so he can be supportive with family dynamics, parenting, and advocacy.