Today MY DS7 asked me. Mommy is there any material that allow the air pass through but not water?
I answered yes , some clothes
He said thanks momy. Now my real question: If the water is in the gas state can go through that clothing?
My answer was no : "Because it is still the same molekul: H20 and five second later ahhh!!! Maybe yes? Actually I dont know the answer Son.
He looked at me with his very upset eyes and said Mommy whenever I asked you a question you always don't know the answer.
My husband is dealing with him very well and It shows me more inedequate. His previous questions were one months ago and ended up as a kind of a new teory . I didnt understant alittle bit of what he talked about and I called my husband. He listened to him and told him that DS7, the things you are talking about, you have to write an acuation for that. and DS7 said but Dady 'I dont know math' and my husband said "precisely" and my son began to lough and said 'okey Dady'. The problem is that I am the person Who is always with him and
I feel so stressfull. I know that he doesn't want to ask me any question. And this night He asked a phone from his father and as a reason he said that He needs to reach him any time he wants because He wants to ask question and I got more stressed but couldn;t say anything about it.

Last edited by xsantos; 09/19/14 09:43 PM.