Here are some considerations:

1. Your daughter's lowest (and in some cases, discrepant) subtest scores on the VCI and PRI were also the subtests that have no equivalent on the WASI-II. Of course, this applies even more to the entire WMI and PSI clusters. So, on some level, this is not exactly an apples-to-apples comparison.
2. The truth is somewhere in-between early IQs being so fluid that the first one is entirely wrong and heredity being so important that the second IQ is entirely wrong. Obviously.
3. There are other possible diagnoses that can manifest as difficulty with attention and wise decision-making. ADHD is one of them, but so are nonverbal learning disability, any of the sleep disorders, and even depression, anxiety, or allergies. You mention that poor sleep is a regular occurrence. I would start from there.
4. That is a marked relative weakness in processing speed, and ought not to be ignored. Did the evaluator give you any feedback about it? In a moment, I'll bring up some bigger issues about PSI, but I should also mention that it can have effects on the PRI, because Block Design is timed. One of the big differences between a 7 yo and a 10 yo on block design is the extent to which bonus points for speed factor into your ultimate scaled score. A 7 yo is not expected to get many of the designs correct, therefore any correct design within the overall item time limit will get maximum credit. Any 10 yo should be solving more of the designs, so bonus points for speed begin to figure into spreading the upper part of the curve.

On to PSI in general: Her PSI would be considered a normative weakness, in addition to being a personal weakness, and suggests further investigation for a learning disability of some kind, which then has implications for the impact of an unidentified 2e. The relative weakness in Comprehension tends to support this thought, as it differs from the other two VCI subtests in having substantially more language, and drawing on a certain amount of inferential learning from daily life and experience. Without knowing anything else about your daughter, I can't say exactly what the difference might represent for her, but it is definitely unusual.

If she does have a 2e, that would be another possible explanation for the behaviors; children who sense that they are underperforming, but can't figure out how to remediate it themselves, sometimes have difficulty paying attention, and may attempt to mask deficits with silly behavior.

Processing speed is particularly important to fluent written expression and automaticity in calculating. Fourth grade in many schools marks the transition to a significant increase in expectations for lengthy or analytical writing and math problem solving (which is much easier to do if one is not bogged down with calculations that should be automatic, like multiplication facts). Is it possible that the behaviors are symptomatic of difficulty meeting academic expectations, not necessarily because of intellectual reasons, but because of learning difference reasons?

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...