For me the induced birth was better. The natural birth was totally exhausting and ended in DD's shoulders being stuck and her clavicle being broken (I felt it snap like a chicken bone breaking inside me.) I needed extensive "repairs", retained some membranes, had giant nasty blood clots post delivery. I was extrememly freaked out by the whole thing and ended up with PPD.

DS birth was induced because we didn't want him to get any bigger (see above experience). The overdose of pitocin caused contractions that lasted 15 minutes and I started to seize. DH called the nurse and everybody rushed in, turned off the I.V. and gave me a stadol injection. Then they told me they recommended an epidural. I was so loopy from the stadol I would have agreed to anything. I remember them telling me to sign a consent form and I couldn't even focus my eyes. But I scribbled something on the paper anyway. The epidural was great, and I actually got to enjoy DS' delivery. The whole thing was over faster, I was in better condition at the end, and I didn't suffer from depression with DS.