10 pounders, 'Neato! Ugh! SOOOOOO sorry! frown

Ah, reflux! The bane of my second pregnancy!

I threw up at least once a week every single week through my entire 2nd pregnancy, and usually much more than that. If I ate anything too acidic or too spicy, if I ate anything too sweet or too fatty, if I ate too much, if I didn't eat soon enough and got too hungry, if I drank anything carbonated...I yaked.

Basically I lived on tossed salads with ham and a little milk because it was all I could keep down. Even crackers were hard on my tummy if I had more than one or two. I lost a little weight at a couple of my checkups and they were all worried about me. I told the nurse I was doing the best I could! At least I was overweight to begin with, thank goodness, so the baby was okay.

I would wake up in the act of throwing up sometimes. DH was worried I was going to choke in my sleep. Who but drunk rock stars ever has to worry about that!?! crazy I got really good at sensing when it was coming and making it to the bathroom, even out of a sound sleep. Weird...

The worst, though, was when I threw up our anniversary meal in the parking lot of the restaurant about a week before I delivered! DH and I laughed at the "$100 puddle" I had made. frown laugh But it didn't seem fair to STILL be throwing up a week before delivery! Aren't you supposed to be over that particular ickiness about 6 months earlier!?! Harumph!

So I feel for you, Cathy! So yucky!

Did I mention that one was my last pregnancy, too? sick

Kriston