Hi all,

I am amazed by the many brave parents here, who advocate well for their children and find educational solutions to meet their needs.

I have 2 DC at 2 different schools (this is the norm here, based on their ages), and I am just OVERWHELMED. I had started a dialogue with DYS DD9's school earlier this year, based on the data we finally had on her, and thought things were going well. But when I got a call from another person "in the loop" earlier in the week, I just started to CRUMBLE. I was backpedaling, watering down my concerns, not saying quite what I wanted to say (ugh!) - it was horrible. I get the sense that the person I spoke with this week did not have the same information that the original person I spoke with did and I needed to tap dance all over again. I was always raised not to brag and I found the conversation exhausting.

And I have DS6's (just tested and DYS-level scores) school (a different one) still left to talk to...how do you all do it? Is the school system even going to believe me when I tell them that not one, but BOTH of them have some special educational needs? How do you not loose your resolve?

I guess I'm just venting a bit here, but I am overwhelmed (as in, not sleeping well at night, worried about both of them, etc.).

Thanks for listening!