At six...workbooks tend to be boring. Why not set her up with some manipulatives AND the word problems? Or some experiments?

Question: if she's in kindergarten, why are you having her do workbooks at home? They're obviously not holding her interest and she wants to spend time with you. Why not have her help you with your work as kids that age love to model Mom and Dad? DS8 has cooked with me in the kitchen since babyhood as he just wanted to be near me.

DS8 is also a pacer and doesn't sit still for long at all but that is how he thinks best. I use that to my advantage and send him on errands all the time. Sometimes it's just silly things but it's the moving that he needs.

We are using the time4learning.com program for science and social studies now, and that keeps him engaged. He's entering third grade (public school) and following the eighth grade curriculum. Perhaps a computer program would be more engaging to her.

Other ideas:

Have her read to the younger ones.

Play school with the younger ones.

Write a story for you.

Build something.

Give her a book on dance or martial arts or yoga and see if she teaches herself.

Let her learn another language.

Send her outside with some finger paints and paper.

Give her some clay to make pots.

Basically, use her motion to advantage and let her teach herself.