The workbooks are actually pretty challenging. She tends to go from one extreme to another. If it is school work, she would talk all the time 'this is sooooo easy.' and show me every minute what she did. So I bought the singapore math. Now she is doing year 2 challenging word problem. Then she started to complain about every question 'this is toooo hard', and asked me whether the answer she got was correct -- honestly, there is an answer sheet just at the back of the book! I have three other younger children (4,2,and 2 months) to deal with, so this gets extremely annoying.

About the concentration issue: She seems to be impatient to do anything, even walking--always running from one side of the room to the other side-- and there is NOTHING that she needs to do at home other than finding something to kill the time. Sometimes I ask her and my 4 years old daughter to sit together and do some work book (the 4 years is just doing some tracing). And I found my 4yrs' concentration time is way longer than hers. She even has to ask my 4yrs what she is doing, instead of doing her own stuff.