His school does personalize his goals and education plan. According to my friends with public school attending kids, my son's kindergarten math and reading work is second grade material at their kids' schools.

He gets small group or individual instruction and a weekly set of assignments based on where he has demonstrated to be working in each subject.

They accelerate as they see the need with little reference to grade levels. They skipped a big chunk if first grade reading material after we started doing TBT at home. It is great and the parents are very much a part of the team in deciding what the goals should be. There are no report cards in the traditional sense and a kids' grade at school is only a reference to their year in school not the work they are doing. My interest in the grade level equivalents are not so they can put him in a different classroom.

I am interested in what work would be appropriate for a child with his cognitive ability as a measure for where he is headed with remediation and whether he could access it now with an accomodation.