I have to say that I've never really noticed scores like that on this forum. Most kids seem to score high on VCI and/or PRI and then lower on working memory and/or processing speed. I have no idea what scores like that mean, but wanted to comment on the working memory part of it. DS scored high average (I think 118) for working memory but his math achievement score was very high on the Woodcock Johnson Achievement (over 99.9th percentile). His perceptual reasoning score was in the 140's. The neuropsych gave him the working memory section twice. Once several months after a traumatic brain injury, an then again about 6 months after that. His WM score went up maybe 5 points the second time but it wasn't a huge difference. So for him at least, there's not much of a correlation between WM and math ability. His teacher is giving him math that's a 3rd-5th grade level (he's in 1st). Maybe WM will play more of a role with higher level math, I don't know.

You could try getting an achievement test like the WIAT or Woodcock Johnson, which might be more helpful in terms of advocating with the school (or maybe not, it just depends on the attitude of the school). If the school has a certain cut-off for the gifted program and the WISC doesn't meet the cut-off, I don't think those scores will help because usually schools would be the most interested in the VCI and PRI scores (assuming they have any understanding of the test), because those are the scores that test reasoning ability, which is the most helpful in terms of doing higher level work.