Originally Posted by JustAMom
After the last grading period his grades were near perfect. His courses are mainly preAP or IB and humanities. Projects were completed on time with more depth, he participated constructively in discussions, and he caught up with 6 months of reading he said he skimmed in the past for his courses. A lot of his teachers are amazed. He did this all on his own accord without any of my helpt. That is the way he has always been.

Welcome JustAMom,
I'm really, really glad to hear that your son is in preAP classes and getting perfect grades. I'd love to see what his IQ score would be now, on an individualized IQ test. I'll bet it's beyond 140, and that his near perfect scores may still represent him not being truly challenged. So when the folks say you are using the medication to get the scores, you can at least think to yourself - for all we know he could still be underachieving, even with the medication! Actually my hope is that he is perfectly placed, perfectly diagnosed, and perfectly challenged. After all these years - Yippee!!!

Smiles,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com