Hi, thanks again everyone. We are in bucks county, PA. Our IU is 45 minutes away. How do I get ABA? Who is supposed to offer it? Everyone seems to tell us to go everywhere else for everything. What I'd like the most is for someone to come into our home and teach him to play with his toys here and then add one of his playmates and teach them to play together. I try to teach him whenever possible, but he's not very cooperative and I'm honestly very busy trying to clean up after him and take care of everything and I'm often too tired to put a lot of energy into one sided pretend play on the floor. Right now because I'm not directing him and typing on my phone he's grabbing everything nearby and stacking it on me. While I clean that up he will probably run up and down the hall counting or go make another pile in another room. The only thing he wants to do with me is his preferred stuff. I have to take away his workbooks to get him to try anything new, like playing doctor, which he will do while crying trying to earn back his workbooks. I want play to be fun!