Gifted in abstract reasoning for a child would mean that they are beyond the concrete operations stage and can reason symbolically at a younger age than is typical. I assumed you are at least passingly familiar with Piaget's developmental stages. One of the most obvious manifestations to me would be a facility with algebraic concepts and applications at her age well beyond the typcial "elementary algebra" included in many public school curriculums. Another manisfestation to me would be the general ability to synthesize principles from knowledge in one domain and apply it to another domain indepedently.

However, I can't say that I know what it means for a 9 year-old to have "abstract reasoning at the post college graduate level." I am not familiar with tests for children that provide graduate school level norms/measurements. Perhaps it would be worth the loss of privacy to share your results with the school so that they can see just how extreme your DD's situation is. Keep in mind that the school may not be that impressed by off the chart MAP reading scores because they likely see top scores here and there and MAP is not generally used beyond 10th grade. Your DD's ability is 6+ years beyond that. It may be worthwhile to consult with the psych who tested your DD as to the significance of her extreme ability as well as best practices to cushion any psychological impacts.