I think there are different aspects to consider here:

1) Compassion/patience towards others.
2) Whether she is patient with herself and her own perfectionist challenges that she may be applying broadly and owning the full potential failure of a group task.
3) The executive function aspect of "being on task" AND utilizing her compassion/patience.
4) The behavior she presents when frustrated/impatient or such.

Each is its own hill, but I think the last one is the smallest and should be the first to address as it is behavioral and perhaps she can learn better reaction mechanisms independent of her feelings in the situation.

I'd gamble the teaching external compassion patience path is doable, but potentially unnecessary. As I bet she is generally harder on herself than on anyone else, and understands all those salient points.

The big gain/challenge is likely in improving her executive function control such that she can be "on task", aware of other's abilities and limitations, flexible for change, and able to control the demonstration of her feelings. Not easy.

Depends on her, of course, but I'd discuss it from a group dynamics + role perspective. Suggest to her that in a group activity, she should accept the role of "mood monitor"/facilitator rather than as leader or task success owner or such.